October 22, 2012
I am a colorful girl with a wicked obsession for a dark palette. In my opinion, no other shade has the ability to add as much drama to a space, or an outfit ensemble, than the rich texture of black. A black wall, couch or even napkin can take an area and infuse instant depth. Even if you are not ready to transition an entire space, or wardrobe, to the dark side, adding hues can immediately make you feel more lavish! Below are some of my favorite dark items are the market right now, and if you are looking for creative ways to incorporate the tone into your home check out these outrageous rooms!
- Dibbern Double Old Fashioned Glass
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Shark- Embossed Leather Tote
- Deborah Rhodes Triple Hemstitch Napkins
- Michael Aram Black Orchid Cruet Set
- Abbyson Living Convertible Euro Chair Lounger
- Jimmy Choo Teazer feather-trimmed satin sandals