Labor Of Love
August 30, 2012
If you are like us you will be spending your Labor Day Weekend surrounded by friends, family, food, and bouncing around between BBQ’s and various familiar faces. Sometimes it gets hard to think outside the box when it comes to a hostess gift, but we’re here to make sure you spread the Luxe everywhere you go!
1. You can never have enough stylish notepads, grab one for yourself and spread the organization on to your hostess to start the school year off.
2. Forget bringing over your treats in Tupperware, instead transport them in a kitchen organizer that doubles as a hostess gift.
3. A monogramed cocktail shaker is the perfect solution for serving up deliciously chic cocktails.
4. Who couldn’t use a box of sumptuous designer soaps? You’ll definitely be invited to the next soiree.
5. Perhaps predictable but these plant-like candles add a playful element to any party space.
6. Inject more fun and creativity into the kitchen this fall with these Spooky Halloween Pancake Molds!