Red Rover, Red Rover....
July 25, 2012
Red. The color of love, passion, excitement, and every New York City girl’s pedicure this month. No other color spices up a room, or an outfit, like the color red. Today we are feeling strong, and being that red symbolizes power, we’ve decided to spread the feeling.
1. Lovin’ this funky bowl from Anthropologie.
2. This Serena and Lily beach chair is the perfect way to kick back and relax.
3. Rest easy knowing that you are completely fashionable with this pillow from One Kings Lane.
4. Allow the fresh scents of Cire Trudon candles to fill your home in style.
5. This vibrant Kitchen Aid mixer is the best way to whip up a fresh batch of cookies.
1. Colored pants are red hot this season and these Current/Elliott low rise-jeans are perfect.
2. Theodora and Callum hit all the right notes with their summer scarves.
3. This glossy red Lavin bag is everything. You’ll be sure to light up any dark room with this as your accessory.
4. Is there anything better than a pump to complete an outfit?
5. Shades always complete the outfit. Right now we can’t get enough of these Cutler and Gross optical frames.